"You guys have a great team here. Many times when you have a lot of pain, when it's not visible on the outside people won't believe you. Dr. Kowalkowski listened to me and by the end of the appointment made me think that he could help me and no one else has in three years. The staff here is amazing. I think there should be more locations."
"My treatments have been very good since starting treatment here. Before my treatments I had difficulty standing in the kitchen and doing my housework. Now it is very much better which allows for an improved quality of life. I want to thank the staff and physician for their good work."
"When I started treatments, I had severe pain with bending forward and backward. My activity level was minimal because of the pain. It is amazing now what I can do with my range of motion in my neck and back. I am very happy with the care I have received at IPPMC."
"I grew up with difficulty with balance and lower extremity spasticity. I was teased as a child because of the impairment. In adulthood I was diagnosed with a cerebellar degeneration which was never treated. I was falling every day. I presented to IPPMC for my back pain and leg pain. After being evaluated and treated that first day, I can say I am 80% better after one visit. People in my home town are noticing my improved function and I am no longer falling. The treatment for my back, the Botulinum Toxin A, and the medication have made a significant difference in my quality of life. I am glad that IPPMC is here. I was 100% skeptical previous to my visit, but the whole staff made me feel very comfortable. I am sold, and I have been telling other people.."
"I had to have a stent placed in my heart and start cardiac rehabilitation. Because of the help I received from IPPMC’s Physical Therapy, I was able to tolerate cardiac rehab at the hospital. I had to go only two to three weeks rather than a number of months. My lower back pain is currently 80% improved after a lumbar radiofrequency denervation. That has also helped me tolerate the rehabilitation. Thank you IPPMC for all your help!"
"I could not sweep, mop, or wash dishes for over six months. My quality of life was poor due to my lower back pain. I received 90% improvement in my back pain with my treatments at IPPMC including therapies and interventional treatments. I ended up falling and reaggravating my symptoms, but they were able to continue treatment and once again control my pain. All the staff that I have worked with at IPPMC are great – they are friendly and were able to inform me what was going on with my back."
"I have been to IPPMC for the last six years. When I first started coming to Dr. Kowalkowski, I had extreme lower back pain. Through procedures and therapies IPPMC turned my life around. I have received so much satisfaction from IPPMC's care that I have referred my family and friends and they have also been pleased with the service that they have received at IPPMC. I am an individual at the clinic and not a number. They have a friendly service and staff. I would go nowhere else. When I was in Florida over the winter I started to develop some slight pain and I came back to IPPMC for my care."
"I injured my neck in 1995 due to a motor vehicle accident. Ultimately, I had to undergo a multilevel decompression for my neck due to spinal stenosis. A few years later I started to develop progressive neck pain to the point I was unable to sleep throughout the night, I was unable to lay on my posterior neck without significant pain. I was no longer able to perform my activities I love to do such as trap shooting. My primary care offered pain control with medication, which really did not do the trick. I was then referred to IPPMC. After receiving interventional treatments and comprehensive care at IPPMC my symptoms are 75% improved."
"I came to IPPMC because my knees hurt and I was not finding relief for my symptoms locally. After Dr. Kowalkowski completed my workup he identified a circulation deficiency in my left leg. I had been dealing with this pain for years. We discovered that I had a complete occlusion of my left common iliac artery. My vascular surgeon told me that if we had not identified and treated this problem that I would have been an amputee. Praise the Lord for IPPMC!"
"Since I have been coming to Dr. Kowalkowski’s office I am 90% better than ever. The other 10% getting the feeling of a new me. I felt like I was 90 years old when I started my treatments for my lower back. Since coming to Dr. Kowalkowski and IPPMC I feel normal enough to go to work and do family outings without looking like a cripple."
"I had 100% relief from my treatments over the last three years. My work was giving me a hard time because of my pain but at this time I am not being pressured at work and I’m appreciative of the comprehensive care I’ve received at IPPMC."