Allen Zetterlund, PT , MA
- Allen has 21 years of experience as a physical therapist.
- He is a 1994 Physical Therapy graduate of the University of Connecticut, and also has a 1985 Master's degree in Exercise Physiology from the University of Minnesota.
- Allen specializes in the treatment of myofascial release techniques such as strain/counterstrain, chronic pain, running injuries and crainosacral techniques.
- Allen qualified for the 1980 Olympic Marathon Trials and continues to actively compete as a distance runner.
Michelle Johnson, PT
- Graduated from the University of Minnesota in June 2008 with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- BA in Biology from College of St. Benedicts with Minors in Psychology and Sports Medicine.
- Training in Craniosacral Therapy and clinical experience with aquatic therapy.
Lynette McGrath Mansour, DPT , CWS
- Lynette has 16 years experience as a physical therapist.
- Master degree in Physical Therapy from Mayo Clinic School of Health Related Science in Rochester, MN in 1995. She received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Temple University in Philadelphia in 2007. She also has B.S. of Biology degree from the University of Wisconsin- River Falls which she received in 1993.
- In December 2009 she became board-certified Wound Specialist, Offering advanced physical therapy services to those with acute or chronic wounds.
- Advanced training in the area of manual therapy, myofacial release and craniosacral techniques as well as balance training and spinal stabilization
- Lynette enjoys working with patients of all ages and levels of health, including those with chronic pain, orthopedic injuries and neurological disorders.
- Lynette has served as a college instructor for Anatomy and Physiology
Blake Kretzman, PTA
- Graduate from Clarkson College Transfer PTA program in Omaha Nebraska with Associate of Applied Science Degree as a Physical Therapist Assistant in December 2014.
- Graduate from Central Lakes College in Brainerd MN with Associate of Arts Degree in 2013.
- Clarkson College is the only school in the Mid-West with a transfer PTA program.
- Clinical experience was gained in Omaha NE and Council Bluffs IA in all settings including Orthopedics, Skilled nursing, and Hospital.
Tim Binsfeld, DPT
- Graduate from University of Wisconsin-Lacrosse in May 2015 with Doctorate of Physical Therapy Degree
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology and Chemistry from Southwest Minnesota State University
- Clinical Experience in outpatient orthopedics (Allina Health Care in Fridley, MN), acute care (St. Cloud Hospital), an impatient rehabilitation (St. Cloud VA)
- Certified in advanced treatment techniques for Parkinson's Disease and other related movement disorders (LSVT-BIG)
- Clinical interests includes- myofascial release, instrumented assisted soft tissue mobilization, spinal stablization, orthopedic injuries, and sports medicine
- Hobbies include hunting and fishing, camping, working out and spending time with family.
Sarah Krone, PTA
- Graduated from NCTC in May 2015 with an Associate of Applied Science degree in Physical Therapy Assisting
- BA in Communications from St. Cloud State University
- Clinical experience & training in outpatient PT services (Sanford & Altru Clinics in Theif River Falls, MN), acute care (St. Cloud Hospital) and outpatient pediatrics (Altru Clinic in Grand Forks, ND)
© 2017 Interventional Pain & Physical Medicine Clinic